Are you interested in joining the team here at 360? Would you like to work as part of a small team that punches above its weight, in a company where anyone can make a difference? Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think that this exciting, new opportunity is for you!
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our established and expanding organisation. This internal and external facing position will report to the Projects & Delivery Manager and will also work closely with the Product Development Director, development team, and QA. As a Business Analyst, you will be comfortable working in a multi-project Agile environment utilizing Agile design techniques, but also able to define more detailed business and functional requirements where projects demand them.
We are a vibrant and interesting organisation and the Business Analyst will be joining to assist in the delivery of an ongoing pipeline of prestigious and varied contracts. The role will have considerable scope to bring value to our receptive organisation, engage with clients in requirement facilitation, and to help shape the delivery process internally moving forwards.
As an organisation, we’ve been established for over 10 years providing award-winning software solutions to the financial services sector, and handle a large client-base, spanning numerous organisations. We predominantly use Microsoft based technologies and have been an early advocate of Microsoft Azure.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Working with the Projects & Delivery Manager, Product Development Director, Developers, and QA team on a daily basis.
- Facilitating the collection and understanding of business and functional requirements from client organisations and translating these into coherent material for development and QA
- Acting as an assigned Subject Matter Expert on Projects for development and QA
- Working with our Requirements Management software
- Utilising an analytical skill-set to map processes, functionality, and dependencies
- Able to manage and produce clear and qualified requirements from undefined and unstructured information and ensuring “As-Is” and “To-Be” processes are documented
- Demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills
- Attending all appropriate Agile ceremonies
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement and liaison
- Excellent verbal / written skills: articulate, persuasive, and professional.
- At ease with a client-facing role
- At ease with dealing with all levels of stakeholders
- Broad knowledge of business process / analytical frameworks
- Full understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- At least 3 years’ experience in a BA role
- Previous work experience in the financial services sector
- Previous work experience in a customer-facing role in a supplier environment would be highly regarded.
- An understanding of the Mortgage, General Insurance, and Wealth sales processes.
- An understanding of Point of Sale / Customer Relationship Management software would be highly regarded.
- ITIL, Six Sigma or related professional qualifications
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development
- Experience of Team Foundation Server / Visual Studio Online
- Over 5 years’ experience in a BA role